Step 1: Register Online
The Online Registration Form is to be completed and acknowledged by applicants. To register, click here. Prior to registering, you are advised to check on your eligibility status with the University counsellors.Kindly upload the softcopies of the following documents:
1. Academic Qualifications
- Academic transcripts and completion certificate
- In the event that these documents are not published in English, applicants are to provide copies of the original and official English-translated versions
- Transfer students from other institutions
- If applicants are seeking credit exemptions, additional documents like the final transcripts, programme syllabus and portfolio (if any) are required.
- For Postgraduate Applications, kindly include:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- A 2-3 page essay (i.e. your personal statement) in relation to:
- Your goals and objectives
- How this programme will meet or enhance those objectives
2. Passport copy
- Passport validity must not be less than 13 months from the date of admission/submission to the university.
- All pages of the passport – including the cover pages – are required (in colour).
- Kindly make sure that the page numbers of the passport are clearly visible.
3. Passport-sized photograph
- Coloured, with blue background
- Photograph measurement: Height (2 inches)and Width (1½ inches)
4. Accommodation Application Form (if required) – enclosed with non-refundable booking fee of RM1,000 (USD 340).
5. Additional Documents:
- No Objection Certificate (NOC): for students with Sub Saharan Country’s passport only.
- Eligibility Letter: for Nigerian passport holders only.
- Declaration Letter: discrepancy of name on passport & academic transcripts; to be issued by home country’s Ministry of Education OR by home country’s commissioner of oath.
6. Telegraphic Transfer (TT) receipt of the Application Fee (inclusive of EMGS payment) (receipt copies are to be uploaded during online registration or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
i. *APPLICATION FEE (Inclusive of EMGS Payment)
|PROGRAMME TYPE||*Application Fee (inclusive of EMGS Payment)|
|All Programmes, except Music, Medicine, Pharmacy, Postgraduates||2400||850|
|Medicine, Pharmacy and Postgraduate||2900||1030|
|Certificate in English||2050||727|
* Application Fee quoted above is inclusive of EMGS payment and is applicable to all international students. The University shall proceed with the visa application on behalf of the student, once payment and all required documents are received.
**Fees quoted in USD are estimated. Figures are subject to change due to fluctuations of the exchange rate. Note: Surplus of balances , including bank charges shall be credited into the student’s tuition fee account.
All fees MUST be SENT BY TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (TT) to one of the following accounts:
|Account Details||Students of All Countries Except The People’s Republic of China||Students of the People’s Republic of China|
|Beneficiary’s Bank :||CIMB Bank Berhad||Bank of China (Malaysia) Berhad|
|Banker’s Address :||197 & 199, Jalan Sarjana, Taman Connaught , 56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||Plaza OSK, Jalan Ampang 50450, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Swift Code :||CIBBMYKL||BKCHMYKL|
|Beneficiary Bank Account No.:||8001397860||005927-2100-000|
|Beneficiary :||UCSI Education Sdn. Bhd.||UCSI Education Sdn. Bhd.|
|Beneficiary’s Address :||UCSI University, No.1, Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights, 56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||UCSI University, No.1, Jalan Menara Gading, UCSI Heights, 56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Beneficiary’s Telephone No.:||+6 03 – 9101 8880||+6 03 – 9101 8880|
|Beneficiary’s Fax No.:||+6 03 – 9102 3606||+6 03 – 9102 3606|
Step 2: Letter of Admission
Upon meeting the entry requirements and receiving the payment (Applications Fee and EMGS Visa Processing Fee), the University will email a scanned copy of the Letter of Admission(LoA). Then, UCSI University will proceed to apply for the Visa Approval Letter on behalf of the student. This process will take approximately 30 days.
Step 3: UCSI University Sends VAL
When remittance of the Initial Fees and Miscellaneous Fees (as stated in the LoA including total rental and deposit for staying at the Residential Hall) have been credited into UCSI University’s bank account via Telegraphic Transfer (refer to Step 1), UCSI University will courier the original LoA and the Original Visa Approval Letter (VAL) to the student upon request only.